I’m Anna (aka ‘Little Anna’ by my oldest friends or simply ‘VDF’). I’m based in Wilmslow, Cheshire and have been working as a graphic designer for over 20 years.
I am a traditional designer, I love typography, colour and a good moodboard! I was taught in an era of brain storming, marker pads, tear sheets, letraset type and thinking before jumping on a computer. As a result I offer a well considered and crafted solution
to your brief.
I spent 12 years in London working in design agencies and in-house with some big brands. I obtained a wealth of understanding of the branding and design process, including building brand/style guidelines and advising on brand execution. During 3 years working in-house at Mulberry (yes a young handbag lovers dream job!) I fell in love with the world of fashion and elegant, timeless design. This is very much reflected in my design style now.
I continued to work full time in creative agencies when I returned to the North West but I missed that close working relationship with clients so I decided to go freelance and now run my own business working with and forming relationships with my own clients, inspiring them, pushing them to be more creative and helping them achieve strong visual identities for their growing brands. I also continue to work with creative agencies too, helping out when they need an extra pair of hands, so I get the best of both worlds.
Sound good? Let’s start an exciting creative journey together…
Currently available for freelance opportunities from October 2019.
A little more about me .....
• I'm half Dutch, although sadly I didn't inherit the Dutch height gene and I can't speak a word of Dutch (terrible I know!)
• I'm a Yorkshire Tea snob and can't start my day without one.
• I have a slight obsession with notebooks and have a bookshelf full of unused ones I've collected over the years
• Everything has to be colour co-ordinated!
• Im a dog person (sorry cats!)
• I make a good cake (I learnt from the best!)